Sunday, November 2, 2008

my new, favorite Christian music based podcast


Recently I went back to Minnesota to take care of the house up there.

Had a talk with my pastor about church and such.

I told him we found a church that we are probably going to be attending. And I told him that the service we attend they sing hymns. My wife and I like hymns.

He asked, "Do you listen to hymns on the radio?"

To which I said, "Well I don't listen to contemporary Christian music on the radio."

Now, thanks to my wife I've found my new, favorite Christian music based podcast.

It's called The Bored-Again Christian. And so far we listen to one podcast on our drive back from Illinois and I am hooked.

It is entertaining and it has started to introduce me to an eclectic mix of Christian music. I didn't fall in love with every song, but I did fall in love with a couple. I've already bought one on iTunes.

So for those of us looking for something beyond Chris Tomlin and Jeremy Camp, I have found it.

No comments: