Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Holidays



Some reasons why it isn't even Halloween and I am looking forward to Christmas.

  1. It has been a long year. With the move, the house still for sale in MN and all the real life things that have come along with that it will be nice for that holiday spirit to roll into town.


  2. The move was tougher on Cooper than I had anticipated and I am excited for him to have something to really look forward to.


  3. I got 50 sticks to earn Christmas money this year and I am looking forward to seeing that pay off on Christmas morning.


  4. I already have Christmas presents stashed around the house.


  5. Looking forward to care free time with the family.




1 comment:

margaret said...

You aren't the only one with Christmas on the brain... Yesterday I ran into WalMart to get a couple of things and they had their trees up and the entire Christmas section ready to go.