Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chad reacts negatively to housing comments




We've had a lot of lookers, but no buyers yet.

While I wish we did, that doesn't upset me.

But some of the comments, well give me a break.

They are listed below with my comments in green.

"The main floor layout was to choppy foe them"

Sorry it is too 'choppy foe them', we call them rooms.

"Dumpster in front, poor curb appeal."

Crap, I told my wife we should have planted flowers rather than putting out a dumpster. Forget about the whole "hail storm" thing and the new roof and siding and garage doors.

"difficult to determine function on rooms"

Well, the rooms with the toilets and bathtubs, we used those for going to the bathroom and washing ourselves. We found that the room with the refrigerator and stove worked pretty well for cooking meals and such. The room with the washer and dryer we used for cleaning our clothes and stuff like that. The other rooms, really you can do whatever you want in those.

Thanks for letting me vent.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

for what it's worth, i think you're reactions are dead on!

Chad said...

Thanks Cindy. Like I said, its not that they didn't like our house. I can appreciate that, but these comments really aren't helpful in any way.

Thank you relator type people.

margaret said...

"Choppy foe them"... my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.