Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The View from Here











So here is how our house looks right now.

The packers came today and packed the house from 8:30-3:30.

Greg Jensen came over today and helped me move some stuff around and get stuff together.

It has been a long couple of days. The movers come Friday, so I think I will go to bed early today. In the morning I will move everything that I am going to take with me to the furnace room and start patching holes. Saturday I should be able to do all my touch ups and last minute items and get the car loaded up to head to MO on Sunday.

2 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

WOW what a maze of boxes! BTW - where did you get that work desk (the L shape) I need to get one of this for my scrapping room?

Chad said...

Hey steph, the desk is from IKEA. They have different pieces you can put together for different configurations. I cannot remember the name of it right now, but it is all around the office part of the store.