Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Late to Bed, Early to Rise

So the post for the next couple of days will be short. I am trying to get ready for the packers that come today. I was up last night doing laundry and getting our phone/internet/cable bundle set up for the new house. We have a phone number now. I will try to get that information out to everyone, otherwise feel free to email me chadmwelchATgmailDOTcom.

I may or may not get to it before I leave MN. Then it will at least be until after Tuesday.

Val is in Illinois with the kids. I hope she is having a wonderful time getting the chance to be alone with the kids for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are doing great here, sweet heart. Thanks for all your hard work.

Lori said...

Glad things are going well! Please call us Chad if you need help with anything here in MN!!