Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Crazy Weekend

Memorial Day weekend marked Val's last call days. For that we are very excited.

On Sunday, the boys and I were out running errands when we walked into Target, all of a sudden the alarms started going off and then it started hailing. The hail was golf ball to baseball size. At first a lot of people were standing at the doors watching. They then ushered everyone to the dressing room areas where we stood around listening to the hail hit the roof.

Our house took some damage and has big holes in the siding. Val was at home when it happened.

Monday I woke up to a lovely breakfast that included bacon (enough said.)

Val went to do rounds and I was sitting on the couch with Lincoln when he smacked me in the eye. It hurt like the dickens.

A couple of hours later when Val got home I took my first trip to the Monti ER. I ended up with a corneal abrasion. There was a lot of pain Monday. Today the pain is relatively low, although my vision is still fuzzy.

No comments: