Monday, May 19, 2008

A Busy Weekend

It has been a busy weekend at the Welch Family Circus.

- Friday was Grandparents Day at school. Cooper has been disappointed in the past that he wasn't able to have grandparents up for Grandparents Day, so this year we planned ahead so that he could have his grandparents there. This will be their last trip to MN to visit us.

- I spent Friday morning getting our deck finally ready to stain when I got a call from my pastor saying they needed some help with a video for Sunday. Several people came over and we reviewed what they had, and then asked if I could put something together for Sunday. I mentioned that I was just getting ready to stain my porch, so they chipped in and we had 6 people working on staining the front porch.

- Friday night the grands took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese while Val and I went to the city to a fancy restaurant. Lincoln now wants to go to CEC everyday.

- Saturday was the all city garage sale. The kids made out like bandits, Val got a lot of "new" clothes. I stayed up until 2 am working on the video for church. But I did get it done.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Chad you are amazing and we are going to miss you and your wonderful family!! Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us!!