Monday, September 8, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend



I know, some people can't remember how many houses they own. We own two, I wish it was one. With that in mind I have been thinking about some kind of temp or seasonal work I could do to help supplement Christmas this year.

Enter an ad for Medical Research. Really I think it plays into my talents and God given abilities to take drugs and sit on my butt for a weekend. (Just joking about the drug thing Mom and Dad) And there are some blood draws and diet restrictions, but hey no job is perfect.

Alright, it's not the same as getting paid to eat like some friends, or even the quick ten I made from letting people at the UofM tell Lincoln a car was a bear, but today I started the process of signing up.

If everything works out I will have a chance to live blog from the research center. The study I want to participate in has a weight restriction which I should be under, but is another incentive to try to drop some pounds.

1 comment:

margaret said...

You get all of the cool jobs.